The objectives of FROLIC are:
– To create innovative opera productions that bring together some of the world’s most distinctive cultural identities.
– To promote and support intercultural dialogue established between partners.
– To forge synergies with leading exponents in opera, theatre and performing arts expression in general, as part of cultural diplomacy between cultures/countries.
– To promote and support exchange of storylines and creation of performative original drama showcasing cultural diversity but also intercultural harmony.
– To support cultural diversity and respect for mutual diversity in the process of development of intercultural collaboration, which may entail assisting with cultural capacity building and education programs in communities.